COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Warlock Studio generally collects your personal information through:
- your access to and use of Warlock Studio software applications for mobile devices or other devices ("Warlock Studio Applications"),
- your access to and use of Warlock Studio's website (www.warlockstudio.com) (the "Website"),
- any dealings that you have with Warlock Studio (for example, by contacting Warlock Studio for any purpose), and
- third-party organizations, including those that distribute Warlock Studio Applications or who process payments for in-app purchases within the Warlock Studio Applications (as of the date above: Apple, Google and BMT Micro), our advertising partners (including advertising networks, many of which are specifically listed below), and credential management partners, such as Facebook. The type of information that we collect in these circumstances will vary depending on the third party and the type of Warlock Studio Application, but will generally include contact and demographic information such as your name and email address, age, user ID, account or registration information and location information. When you use a social media credential to log in, additional information we receive may include your public profile (including photo) and friends list.
- AdMob, is Google's mobile app advertising platform designed specifically for app developers. In order to understand Google's use of Data, consult Google's partner policy. https://support.google.com/admob/answer/6128543
- Google Play Services offers APIs and security services to the Android developer ecosystem. Google acts as a data controller for any personal data processed in Google Play Services, and offers user notices and consents about the use of personal data in the service's user interface in Android. https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
We also have several other advertising partners, which may change from time to time and include AdColony, Amplitude, AppLovin, Appodeal, Chartboost, Crashlytics, Flurry, Fyber, MoPub, and Tapjoy. These partners may collect, use and disclose personal information as set out in their respective privacy policies.
Personal information is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person. This might include your name, address, email address or phone number, and sign-in information for third-party social networking services. The personal information that Warlock Studio collects will vary depending on the type of products or services that you are using, including the Website or Warlock Studio Applications, and how you access and use those products or services, but may include your name, contact information (such as email address, mailing address, fax number, and telephone number), demographic information (such as gender, age, and occupation), your device's IP address, unique device identifier, MAC address, or other transactional or identifier information regarding your device or systems, geolocation information, "cookies", social media information, and personal preferences. This information may also include the length of time you used or played any Warlock Studio Applications, the features of Warlock Studio Applications that you used, your game progress, and other game-related statistics.
Warlock Studio may also collect and analyze non-personal information to evaluate how users use the Website or Warlock Studio Applications. Such non-personal information may include general technical information about your computer, device, hardware, or software that you use to access the Website or Warlock Studio Applications, or any of the information described above in circumstances where that information does not relate to an identified or identifiable natural person.
PURPOSE FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Warlock Studio may process (for example, collect, use and disclose) information, including personal information, in the following ways:
- to develop, deliver, maintain and improve Warlock Studio Applications, the Website and other Warlock Studio products and services and to better tailor them to meet the needs of Warlock Studio's users, customers and potential customers (including for analytics purposes);
- to develop, deliver, maintain and improve Warlock Studio's marketing and promotional efforts and manage its relationship with you;
- for third parties to provide Warlock Studio and you with their products and services (including in relation to advertising), including to make ad targeting decisions, conduct audience segmentation and targeting in connection with online behavioral advertising, provide monetization services to their customers, assist their customers with maintaining their services, improving their services, and analysing the marketplace for their services as well as for the performance of their services, improving their services, and researching and developing new services, for fraud prevention, bot detection, quality rating, analytics, enhancements.
- optimization, viewability, geolocation services, ad security, ad verification services, and service misuse prevention;
- to communicate with you in connection with Warlock Studio Applications or the Website;
- to assist law enforcement agencies with the investigation of actual or potential fraud or other offences;
- to establish or exercise legal rights or defend against legal claims; and
- as otherwise required or permitted by law.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Warlock Studio may disclose your personal information to the following organizations or types of organizations:
- third party service providers and Warlock Studio's affiliated entities who carry out work on behalf of, or provide products and services to, Warlock Studio,
- law enforcement agencies,
- legal, financial, insurance, and other advisors, and
- as otherwise required or permitted by law.
PRIVACY OF CHILDREN
Warlock Studio does not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16 without appropriate parental notice and consent. If you are under 16, please do not attempt to use the Warlock Studio Applications or the Website or send any information about yourself to Warlock Studio, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 16 may provide any personal information to Warlock Studio. In the event that Warlock Studio learns that it has collected personal information from a child under age 16 without verification of parental consent, Warlock Studio will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that Warlock Studio might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us.
OTHER WEB SITES AND LINKS
Subscribers to Warlockstudio.com NewsLetter, who no longer wish to receive e-mails from Warlockstudio.com may always unsubscribe. We never send unsolicited emails.
Last updated: September 19, 2018
Looking for free download shooting games? Fun arcade time-killer for smartphone? WW2 Style game? You are in the right place. Welcome to Warlock Studio! Here you can freely download shooting games, arcade games and screensavers developed by Warlock Studio. All of our free game downloads are 100% safe and easy to start playing but hard to stop. Download the games now! Fun is just a click away!
Copyright © 2001-2018, Warlock Studio™. All Rights Reserved